Meet Miss Apopka
Name: Victoria Sonza
Title: Miss Apopka 2022
Education: 2020-2022 Valencia College – Associate’s of Arts Studies Business Degree Pathway –
2018-2021 Purdue University Transferred out of Purdue due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Social Impact Statement: Music for Memories — Founder Alzheimer’s Disease awareness.
PANHELLENIC DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Purdue University Fraternity, Sorority, and Cooperative Life
2020 – 2021
- Developed and managed a $300,000 annual budget.
- Oversaw all accounts payable and receivables for the Panhellenic Association.
- Improved financial transparency between all Purdue Greek life councils by fostering an inclusive and educational environment.
PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER
Purdue Musical Organizations
- Directed 3+ social media accounts and all associated activities.
- Spearheaded advertising strategies and campaigns for all performances.
- Coordinated marketing and communication activities for University Choir.
DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM INTERNSHIP
Walt Disney World® Resort
- Communicated and resolved point of sale transaction inquiries.
- Interned at various operating units of Walt Disney World® Resorts.
- Provided customer service at Disney’s four major parks and resorts.
- Managed client-facing guest relations activities to enhance guest experience.
RISK MANAGEMENT CHAIR
Delta Delta Delta Women’s Fraternity
- Piloted and implemented various risk strategies for the chapter.
- Supervised the safety, security, and reputation of a 120+ member sorority.
- Headed a team of executive officers on 10+ tasks to push the chapter out of probation during office term.
A B O U T V I C T O R I A
- Favorite Hobby: Film Photography
- Favorite Side Hustle: Vintage Curator
- Favorite TV Show: Mr. Robot
- Favorite Movie: Parasite
- Favorite Book: 1984
- Favorite Food: Sushi or Steak
- Favorite Place to Travel: Japan
- Favorite Memory of MAO: Being a
sunshine princess and getting to
experience the impact of the
organization at such a young age.