- REGISTRATION:We would love to have you join the Miss Apopka candidate line-up and here is how to do it!
- Send us an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are interested! We are here to walk you through this entire registration process.
- Visit the Miss America website at https://www.missamerica.org/signup/ . Scroll down and then click on, “Register to Compete”. You will be directed to answer a few questions and then “Checkout”. It’s just that easy! Remember, there will be a $35 registration fee due at checkout. However, you just have to register one time and it’s good for the entire season. Each local competition you enter will cost an additional $75.
- Download and complete the 2023 State and Local Miss Candidate Agreement and Miss Apopka Rules and Regulations Agreement below.
- Complete an online questionnaire specific to the Miss Apopka Scholarship Program. This link will be E-mailed to you.
- Provide all documents as listed below.
- Please note, if you are selected as Miss Apopka your complete packet is required by the Miss Florida Competition.
NOTICE: Only completed packets will be accepted and are due by September 24, 2022.
All items listed below MUST be included in your packet:
OTHER REQUIRED ITEMS:
- Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of your Driver’s License
- Proof of Eligibility (lease, utility bill, college enrollment document, W-2, etc)
- High School Diploma (or equivalency) or sealed College Transcript
- One 5 X 7 high resolution jpg color headshot. White backdrops preferred.
- High quality MP3 of your talent music.
Directions to Apopka City Hall