To secure your place as a candidate in the Miss Apopka Scholarship Competition now, please send by email the following items to email@example.com. By doing so we will guarantee you a place in the line up and allow us to begin work on the program book.
Local Candidate Information, Fact Sheet, Platform Statement, High Resolution JPG Head Shot, Emcee Information and the Registration for CMN.
Below you will find a contract and all of the necessary forms that you need to sign and return, as well as other information that you will need to know. We have also provided a checklist to help ensure that everything is included when you return the packet. Please return all items listed on the checklist by the entry deadline. If you are selected as Miss Apopka your complete packet is required by the Miss Florida Competition.
NOTICE: Only completed packets will be accepted and are due by September 14, 2019. Mail packets to: Rosali Morris, 1848 Needham Road, Apopka, FL 32712. Please do not send asking for a signed receipt.
CANDIDATE FORMS — All items listed below MUST be included in your packet:
- Checklist 2019
- Local Candidate Information 2019
- 2019 Candidate Contract — will be updated by Miss Florida
- Miss Apopka Rules & Regulation 2019
- Candidate Fact Sheet 2019
- Platform Statement Instructions 2019
- Awards Scholarships Received 2019
- Community Service Projects 2019
- Candidate’s Commitment
- EMCEE information 2019
OTHER REQUIRED ITEMS:
- Xerox copy of your birth certificate
- Children’s Miracle Network printed report/contribution (*see below)
- Master copy of your talent C.D. or MP3 – Must be 1 minute 30 seconds or less. MP3 preferred emailed
- One glossy 5 x 7 color high resolution photo jpg, or a CD (shoulders up). Emailed. It is part of the interview process and photos will be used in publicity.
- If you are attending college, you must submit a sealed transcript from your school.
*CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK REQUIREMENTS:
If you are a candidates registering for the upcoming pageant, remember that CMN goes by the year that the candidates will be competing for Miss America which is usually the following year. For example, if the present year is 2019 then the registration date should be listed as 2020. The Children’s Miracle Network is the official national platform of the Miss America Organization. Each candidate entering the Miss Apopka Scholarship Pageant must set a minimum goal that will raise $100 to help benefit the Miss America Scholarship Fund and the CMN.