Below you will find a contract and all of the necessary forms that you need to sign and return, as well as other information that you will need to know. We have also provided a checklist to help ensure that everything is included when you return the packet. Please return all items listed on the checklist by the entry deadline.
NOTICE: Only completed packets will be accepted and are due Friday, October 12. Mail packets to: Rosali Morris, 1848 Needham Road, Apopka, FL 32712. Please do not send asking for a signed receipt.
CONTESTANT FORMS — All items listed below MUST be included in your packet:
- Local Contestant Information
- 2013 Contestant Contract
- ATTACHMENT “A” Supplemental Fact Sheet (Refer to Contestant’s Contract)
- ATTACHMENT “B” Medical (Refer to Contestant’s Contract)
- ATTACHMENT “C” Rules & Regulations (Refer to Contestant’s Contract)
- Miss Apopka Rules & Regulations
- Contestant Fact Sheet
- Platform Statement
- Awards & Scholarships Received
- Community Service Projects
- Contestant’s Commitment
- Emcee Information
OTHER REQUIRED ITEMS:
- Xerox copy of your birth certificate
- Children’s Miracle Network printed report/contribution (*see below)
- Master copy of your talent C.D. – Must be 1 minute 30 seconds or less. No Tapes!
- One glossy 5 x 7 color photo jpg, on a CD (shoulders up). It is part of the interview process and photos will be used in publicity.
- If you are attending college, you must submit a sealed transcript from your school.
*CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK REQUIREMENTS:
If you are a contestant registering for the upcoming pageant, remember that CMN goes by the year that the contestants will be competing for Miss America which is usually the following year. For example, if the present year is 2012 then the registration date should be listed as 2014. The Children’s Miracle Network is the official national platform of the Miss America Organization. Each contestant entering the Miss Apopka Scholarship Pageant must set a minimum goal that will raise $100 to help benefit the Miss America Scholarship Fund and the CMN.